Thursday, October 1, 2009

'Cause My Bloggin' is Bloggalicious


Introductions are unnecessary. Do you really need to hear why I decided to enter the blogalicious world of self-obsession? Or what wisdom I plan on bringing to the table? I'll make it easy for you: I'm no different than any other wannabe writer out there, searching desperately for someone who has enough of a time surplus to read about the trivial issues of my life. As far as wisdom goes, there will be very little. As if this isn't enough of a tease, I must also admit that I'm kind of a quitter (just ask the local Bally's). So you can expect to see a collection of entries in the next week or so followed by a dramatic tapering off of entries as I start to lose interest in publishing the fact that my life is rather plain and boring. Now that we have been acquainted, thanks for squandering some of the precious moments of your life on my blog. If you caught the Beyonce reference in today's blog title, give yourself a big hug. You win the Reference of the Day. And yes, that is as high falutin' as they will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment